Sunday, March 30, 2008

Black Cloud

What's Fresh...?

Right around the time I decided to start establishing my own clothing line...one of my boys did the same.  Wasn't really connected at all to be honest...kinda just happened that way.  It's pretty cool and there's nothin' but love from G.M.F to Black Cloud.  I was cruisin' YouTube and came across this video...crazzzzzzyyy exposure for my boy Isaiah.  If you don't know who this chick is...it's Nikki Jean.  I can't really say I know what she's about my damn self...but I do know she sings the hook for Lupe's new single.  You can check her video blog out on YouTube @ www.YouTube.com/NikkiJeanProject.  Check out Black Cloud at www.BlackCloudEffect.com.  Keep doin' your thing kid!

Love Life.  Live Fresh.


2 comments:

  1. Good look my dude!...love it... and i think i can vouche for Nikki.. shes a beautiful person.. and you keep doin ya thing too..cause i make it u make..
    Zay
    BlackCloud to Get.More.Fresh

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's one of the dopest out. She has her own band, and they're sick! She also does a lot of solo work...look her up at imeem.com and you'll find her. Overall refreshment, lyrics, music, style...need I say more? P.S. Love your blog.

    ReplyDelete