Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Kanye West - Flashing Lights Videos

What's Fresh...?

The original Flashing Lights video was crazy to put it mildly.  A second version has since been released, which shows the fast life of a young girl.  I find both videos to be extremely interesting because what is going on in both videos is so intriguing that I hardly noticed the song.  A lot of videos today are the same old thing.  Money in the air...bottles being popped...girls shakin' their stuff.  It's great to see people thinking "out of the box" like this.  Both videos were very well done and they each have a different message based on the same song.  Check them out and see what you think.

Love Life.  Live Fresh.

1 comment:

  1. it's so crazy how when I first heard "Flashing Lights" courtesy of album purchase...I imagined the video to be a combination of both these versions, but of course....Kanye's specifics are different from mine. I LOVED these two versions when I saw them...as well as the third version. (Now the video I imagined definitely was not similar to the third video though lol).

    ReplyDelete