Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Beyonce - Single Ladies (Put A Ring On It) (VIDEO)

What's Fresh...?

Before I talk about this video/song I just gotta take a moment to touch another topic. I've noticed the chorus of this song on almost every girls status on Facebook. I love that any song Beyonce puts out always makes girls feel like they are the shit...but make your mind up! You can't be "Miss Independent" when Ne-Yo's album drops...then lookin' for someone to "Gas up the jet" for you tonight so "you can go where ever you like" when T.I.'s album drops...and now demandin' we put a ring on it.

Hahaha just my opinion....

Dope video...the light-skinned girl on the right actually tricked me and at one point I thought it was Beyonce. Once again she kills it and the ladies look gorgeous!

Love Life. Live Fresh.

No comments:

Post a Comment