Monday, April 21, 2008

Dance Your Cares Away...Down On Fraggle Rock!

What's Fresh...?

Ok...I want to apologize because it's been a minute...but I'm back.  This weekend was cool...the basketball tourny down at Rutgers was awesome.  Thanks to everyone who came out to support and show love.  Keep your eyes peeled for more events down there involving me and Get.More.Fresh ENT. because my plan is to take over down there...hahaha! 

Ok...enough of the creepy/evil laughter...back to the fun stuff.  I was messin' around on YouTube and came across this profile...

www.youtube.com/profile_videos?user=regulator867&p=r

This profile has loads and loads of videos of FRAGGLE ROCK!  Maybe I'm the only one excited by this...but growing up this was my favorite show...hands down!!!

I'm done writing in here today because I'm off to watch all of the vids on that profile...!

Love Life.  Live Fresh.



No comments:

Post a Comment