Wednesday, April 8, 2009

BBC

What's Fresh...?

Anyone who knows me will tell you my obsession for Polo often supercedes any other purchase or situation involving money. That being said...I've always loved Billionaire Boys Club and Ice Cream but hardly ever find myself in a position with an extra $500 for some jeans. Needless to say, I found myself downtown yesterday and made my first purchase from the brand. Nothin' 2 crazy...but somethin' I know I will enjoy having!

In addition, I made a new friend! As I was payin' for my phone case, the girl workin' upstairs asked me if I've shopped there before. I told her no...and as she continues to ask me if I'm sure and tells me that she swears she has seen me before...she asks me for my name. I start spelling it out...M-A-T-T-Y K-R-A-U-S and she replies in almost a whisper "ummm...we're friends on Facebook." I started rolling! Small world...this internet shit is crazy! So shout out to my long time Facebook "friend" and now real life friend!

Love Life. Live Fresh.

No comments:

Post a Comment